A lot has changed in 102 years
Fillmore’s original 2 story structure fronting 65th Avenue was built in 1912 as a tavern. The area we now know as Fresh Meadows from 73rd Ave. to the LIE and 164th St. to Utopia Pkwy. was called “Kerosene Heights” by the locals because it was the last neighborhood in Flushing to be electrified. This is how our story started...
Come in, ask for Adam or Mike and hear some more about what’s going on at this classic Queens Tavern. One of the last of its kind!
What will the next 107 years bring?